Saturday, October 6, 2012

Bobcat Volleyball - An Ere of Uncertainty.

"I am ever so grateful for the chance you have given me and to road you continue to lead me on"
 
 
It's time for District 1-AAA volleyball to kick off this coming week. I am so excited but I am also very afraid. I think that's every coach's dilemma. There is always the feeling that just one more pass, just one more set and defintely just one more serve is what we need to achieve perfection. Truth is...we will never get that one more. There is always a saying that I live by and it truly reflects what we do and that is: We are doing the best we can with what we got. I think we do. It doesn't matter what sport we are talking about, we appreciate the kids who come out and stay out. We appreciate the kids who care about their grades, themselves and most importantly, their team. Sometimes there just aren't enough of them. :)
 
The volleyball team could be good if they wanted. The struggle has been getting them to perform that way all the time. The kids know they can achieve anything, but they have a hard time believing that they can only do it if they work together. We are missing that elusive "it" that bonds and hold our team together. Once they find "it", we will be unstoppable! I know it!
 
So the test begins this coming week. We have to win. There's no question. Yet, we have to wait and see. Who's going to show up? The kids we know who can win a game and take no prisoners or the team that loves to add dramatic flare to the way we win a game? :) All we can do is hope for the best. :) We will continue to keep the faith and believe that we will find the "it" and continue on the quest for perfection! :) Lord, bless us. <3 p="p">
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I totally understand my friend. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're really the only one that does, Kelsey! Thanks for your support and best of luck to you! :)

    ReplyDelete